O’HARE SPRING IS FULLY OPERATIONAL DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
O’Hare Spring Company is identified as ESSENTIAL MANUFACTURING within a CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE SECTOR by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
We are open for business, producing products, and shipping as usual.
If you have any orders for healthcare or government contracts in response to Coronavirus please let us know so we can expedite.
As the U.S. continues to ramp up efforts to contain the COVID19 outbreak we want to assure you that O’Hare Spring Co. is focused on the following guidelines:
1. Listen to and follow the directions of state and local authorities.
2. We will pay employees to stay home if they are sick
3. No outside visitors to our plant
4. Practice good hygiene- Physical distancing and stop handshaking
5. If you or family member is sick, stay home and contact your medical provider
6. If someone in your household has tested positive for the COVID19, keep the entire household at home.
7. If you are a person with serious underlying health condition-such as a significant heart or lung problem-stay home and away from other people.
We would like to wish each and every person the best during these next weeks.
Stay safe and healthy